31 Day Skin Care Re- Boot Challenge -Day 16
Keep A Food Journal-
“7 Days to More Glowing, Youthful Skin”
What’s the #1 way to achieve vibrant,
healthy skin without spending a fortune?
Look no further than your kitchen to make some easy tweaks to change your skin in about 7 days. What you eat on a regular basis shows on your face.
Here are the “10 Best Foods For Healthy, Radiant Skin“, no better time than the summer months to take this challenge:
- Eggs– helps with tissue repair, fights infection/ acne, builds elasticity
- Avocados– prevents aging, defends against free radical damage
- Berries– Strawberries, Raspberries,Blackberries – anti-oxidant, builds collagen, fights inflammation
- Oranges– helps to tone the skin, smooths texture and helps with wrinkle prevention
- Watermelon– sun protection , clears blemishes and builds elasticity
- Salmon– moistuizes skin, reduces inflammation in the body, clears clogged pores
- Dark Chocolate- helps with skin hydration, helps with sun damage the #1 culprit in aging skin
- Kiwi- prevents wrinkles, skin firming , helps with bone and teeth strength
- Spinach– anti- oxidant wonder food, contain “lutein” for sparkling eyes
- Blueberries– helps clear acne and blotchy spots
“7 Worst Foods For Your Skin”
Now that you know the best foods to eat, here is a list of worst foods for your complexion:
- Cola– causes acne, contains heavily processed sugars
- Alcohol- dehydrates the skin, causes premature aging
- Salt– creates puffy eyes, facial bloating and dry skin
- Agave– loaded with fructose that causes inflammation and linked to eczema and acne
- Coffee– dehydrates the skin- (can you see a theme here regarding liquids that dehydrate the skin? – Water is best)
- Bagels– high glycemic index- causes inflammation in the body, accelerates the aging process and leads to acne and rosacea
- French Fries– slows blood circulation which leads to clogged pores, acne and dry flaky skin.
Journaling may not be your thing, but I guarantee you this will be eye opening and beneficial! Give it a try….
Did you find value? If so LIKE AND SHARE WITH YOUR TRIBE. I’d love to hear from you, comment below or connect at email@example.com
Written By : Alice Wilcox
August 1, 2016