31 Day Skin Care Challenge- Day 4
“Save Your Skin As You Age”
Get An Airbrush Tan
Today there are so many more options when it comes to “getting your bronze on”. I remember the days of burnt, blistered shoulders, and the only option for walking off the beach without 2nd degree burns was a t-shirt and umbrella. No SPF in those days!
But today is different. Not only do we have self- tanning cremes, gels and lotions, but over the last 5-8 years airbrush tanning has taken over the tanning market.
Airbrush tanning makes it easy to have that glow, quickly! Here’s the 411…..
- Airbrush tanning looks natural- Make sure they know you don’t want to look like a “Oompa- Loompa”. With new and improved technologies orange should be a thing of the past. Bronze is beautiful, you can chose anything from a few shades darker than your natural skin tone to a deep dark tan, depth of color is totally your choice.
- Airbrush tanning cuts the risk of skin cancer.
- No tan lines.
- No skin cell damage that leads to premature aging.
- Adds definition to stomach and legs or wherever you feel you need contouring.
- Evens out skin tone to hide blemishes and imperfections, including stretch marks and varicose veins.
- No more taking days to get tan, in 15 minutes you be any shade you choose and with new two hour formulas you can shower after a few hours while the tan continues to develop.
When you’re considering an airbrush tan here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Look for salons that use “organic ” tanning sprays
- Make sure you wax or shave your legs and bikini prior to getting your spray tan done.
- Make sure you continue to use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF 30 or above.
- Tan Lasts between 1-2 weeks.
If you found value from this post, please LIKE and SHARE with your tribe. Feel free to connect with us at email@example.com.
To find more posts visit ragingbeautyandwellness.com
Written by : Alice Wilcox
July 20, 2016